We believe everyone benefits from support. Our mission is to provide efficient and high quality assistance that gives people the freedom to focus on what is most important.
In the future you will have a companion that is tapped into your stream of consciousness. It will help you remember everything. It will help you search your memory and the collective knowledge of everyone to help you find better answers. It will help you get things done. Fin uses a combination of computer and human intelligence to deliver the beginning of that future now.
Here's a video showing some examples of how people use Fin:
At Fin, we have no product managers -- all engineers are expected to understand the needs of the customer and the company.
While generalist Product Engineers at Fin work across our full engineering stack of React / Redux / Swift / Ruby / Postgres / RedShift / ElasticSearch / Kinesis / Docker / etc, the UI Engineer is more focused on frontend development.
You will both design and build the core interfaces we use to deliver Fin, working in partnership with the rest of the engineering team and leadership team.
- Think at both the ecosystem and component levels of our product
- Design + wireframe + implement key customer / internal product flows
- Understand how internal workflow of our operations team affects customer experience
- Learn, teach, be a great team member
- Ship awesome things we can all be proud of
- Comfortable in Sketch (or Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Interested in learning, teaching, and collaborating
- A bias towards action
- A voracious appetite for life, curiosity about the world, and love of learning
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Paid vacation days & opportunities for performance bonuses
- Healthy office culture
- Yoga / gym stipend
- Good vibes