We believe everyone benefits from support. Our mission is to provide efficient and high quality assistance that gives people the freedom to focus on what is most important.
In the future you will have a companion that is tapped into your stream of consciousness. It will help you remember everything. It will help you search your memory and the collective knowledge of everyone to help you find better answers. It will help you get things done.
Fin uses a combination of computer and human intelligence to deliver the beginning of that future now.
As a product engineer, you build the core user interfaces, tools, and technologies which we use to deliver Fin.
You will work in partnership with leadership, design, and a great group of peers. Your job is to understand the needs of the product and the company, and collaborate on prioritization and implementation.
- Use excellent judgment when evaluating implementation strategies and technical trade-offs
- Build awesome user product
- Build awesome internal tools
- Learn, teach, be a great team member
- Ship awesome things we can all be proud of
- A strong software engineering background
- Proficient in some subset of Swift, React, Python, Ruby (though intelligence, aptitude, potential are more important than number of years of experience)
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- A generalist bent, interested in learning, teaching, and collaborating
- A bias towards action
- A voracious appetite for life, curiosity about the world, and love of learning
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Paid vacation days & opportunities for performance bonuses
- Healthy office culture
- Yoga / gym stipend
- Good vibes