We believe everyone benefits from support. Our mission is to provide efficient and high quality assistance that gives people the freedom to focus on what is most important.
In the future you will have a companion that is tapped into your stream of consciousness. It will help you remember everything. It will help you search your memory and the collective knowledge of everyone to help you find better answers. It will help you get things done. Fin uses a combination of computer and human intelligence to deliver the beginning of that future now.
Here's a video showing some examples of how people use Fin:
As a data scientist, you will be responsible for helping Fin measure, refine, and improve both the core technology and processes we use to deliver the service.
You will help us better understand our users and drive quality interactions and growth. You will help identify the right opportunities to both apply and refine machine learning approaches.
You will work very closely with a small and tight-knit team to deliver experiences which deeply matter to our users, and to the future.
- Experiment with, measure, and drive improvements to user interactions with Fin
- Partner with Engineering on implementing changes to process and technology
- Clean data / build pipeline to produce whatever formats you will need for analysis and reporting
- Don't stop at just research: make recommendations and work with Product team to develop improvements based on your findings
- A strong data science or analytics background
- Highly proficient in SQL / Redshift
- Familiarity with funnel analysis
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- A generalist bent, excited to tackle a broad set of data challenges
- A bias towards action
- A voracious appetite for life, curiosity about the world, and love of learning
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Paid vacation days
- Healthy office culture
- Yoga / gym stipend
- Good vibes